£19.17 - £20.13 per hour
8 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Category Manager to join our clients offices based in Berkshire on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Category Manager, your main duties will include:
- Ensuring that the business requirements are met and best value is delivered through procurement best practice processes.
- Supporting category strategies to ensure they are aligned with stakeholder's business plans and operational requirements, whilst managing risk effectively.
- Working collaboratively with the business to fully understand their objectives, performance issues, challenges and opportunities in terms of business deliverable against business plan for the coming period.
- Supporting delivery of a wave plan of Procurement activities for your category area(s) taking into account the business objectives and priorities.
- Ensuring that all expenditure is identified, routes to market are defined and maverick spend is measured and controlled.
- Acting as a P2P champion and working with your category areas to ensure compliant spend and reducing/minimising retrospective spend.
To be successful for this Category Manager post you will need to have:
- Category Management skills
- Negotiation Skills
- OEJU Procurement experience
- 3 Years written Referencing
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: £19.17 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.