£10.41 - £13.10 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
27 days ago
A 3 month opportunity for a Case Manager has arisen within South Hams District Council
To deliver a range of significant council processes and administration efficiently and effectively, providing a fast, high quality and continuously improving service for customers
- Work as part of a multi-skilled case management and administration team to deliver a range of significant council processes efficiently and effectively, providing a fast, high quality and continuously improving service for customers
- Manage customer interactions promptly and effectively, establishing the nature of the enquiry and then taking action or referring to another team
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to improve customer service e.g. highlight opportunities for empowering customers further, participate in multi departmental project teams
- Process a range of applications, cases and reports/complaints, and associated activity e.g. site visits, enforcement - referring queries to the Specialist team when required
- Deliver a broad range of administrative activities e.g. consultation processing and analysis, purchasing and procurement administration, data collation, system/ data maintenance
The role is fully remote, however may require travel to the head office office in Totnes to collect IT equipment.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Rate of Pay:
Umbrella Company: £13.10
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.