£9.18 - £11.43 per hour
9 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Caretaker to join our clinets office based in Bradford on a temporary contract basis which is ongoing.
- Understand and implement Bradford Council's policies and procedures - ie Employee Code of Conduct, Corporate Arrangements, Fire Arrangements, Building Security, Information Security, Health and Safety Policy etc,
- Ensure the buildings are secure in accordance with all site specific Caretaking Manuals, Building Security Policy and Information Security Policy. Undertaking key audits, access control card distribution as detailed in procedures, CCTV monitoring and surveillance/patrolling.
- Ensure Information Security Policy is adhered to - including handling/storing/recording confidential waste.
- Call outs - out of hours working planned/unplanned - to implement out of hours emergency procedures as required.
- Manage contractors on site ensuring all health and safety and site specific procedures are being followed.
- Carry out minor tasks in accordance with risk assessments and training.
- Carry out safety checks - including building audits, site specific checks and legionella etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Caretaking experience - 2 years
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Caretaking
- English and Mathematics Qualifications/Functional Skills
- Operates tools and equipment including basic use of ICT relevant to the caretaking area of work
- Required to understand and apply relevant technical knowledge, rules, processes and systems for the caretaking role
- Uses awareness of Health, Safety and Environment, including Risk Analysis
Hours of work are 08.00am - 17.00pm, starting asap, 37 Hours per week.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.