£16.71 - £20.80 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
13 days ago
A 3 Month+ opportunity for a Campaigns Officer has arisen within the local authorities in Stafford.
We are looking for an experienced campaign manager who has practical skills in social media, email marketing and partnership communications to be able to deliver the campaign in house (with the support of a graphic designer).
- Contribute to integrated communications campaigns and content production which support key council priorities set out in the Strategic Plan and are agreed as part of the Communications Planning process.
- Advise senior members and managers on using internal and external communications channels & tools, which are consistent with council priorities, objectives and communication standards.
- Provide marketing and communications advice to Senior Council officers, Senior Members, client departments and contractors on a range of communications issues.
- Develop and produce communications materials including digital content, copy-writing, proof-reading, liaising with Print Commissioning.
- Work in a project team, and where appropriate with external agencies, on the delivery of on-line and off-line media relations work for the Council
- Utilise and contribute to the ongoing development of planning, evaluation and reporting tools eg Weekly Issues and the Planning Grid.
- Carry out targeted social media and digital communications activities, as appropriate, to support communications campaigns.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent level of relevant equivalent experience.
- A qualification from a relevant recognised professional body
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a communications or marketing environment
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful campaigns and content under pressure within deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience of research-based communications and using a range of evaluation techniques
- Understanding of the role of marketing and communications in a large, complex, diverse, public sector organisation
- Designing, delivering and evaluating communications campaigns and promotions.
Rate of pay
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, Monday to Friday
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.