£160 - £199.20 per day
about 1 month ago
12 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Campaigns Officer to join our client's offices based in Stafford on a temporary contract basis for 12 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £160 per day PAYE.
As the Campaigns Officer, your main duties will include:
- Contribute to integrated SSSCB communications campaigns and content production which support key Board priorities and are agreed as part of the Communications Planning process.
- Advise senior members and managers on using internal and external communications channels & tools, which are consistent with Board priorities, objectives and communication standards.
- Work as part of a team and with all partners on the delivery of on-line and off-line media relations work for the Board
- Support the development of systems and products to ensure effective two-way communications with the wider children's workforce
- Provide marketing and communications advice to Board Members, partner departments, commissioners and children and their families on a range of communications issues.
- Assist in the implementation of communications planning via participation and assisting to develop Board standards.
- Develop and produce communications materials including digital content, copy-writing, proof-reading and internal and external organisations.
- Help plan and deliver external, partner and internal communications events e.g. Conferences, events, focus groups.
- Utilise and contribute to the ongoing development of planning, evaluation and reporting tools e.g. Newsletters, briefings, guides and podcasts etc.
- Carry out/co-ordinate research to support the development and evaluation of communications campaigns.
- Use audience databases to support the effective planning, implementation and evaluation of activities.
- Carry out targeted social media and digital communications activities, as appropriate, to support communications campaigns.
- Undertake various other tasks and duties appropriate to the grading and responsibility of the post as required.
- The nature of the work may involve the post-holder carrying out work outside normal working hours.
- The post-holder may be required to attend, from time to time, training courses, conferences, seminars or other meetings as required by his/her own training needs and the needs of the service.
To be successful for this Campaigns Officer post you will need to have:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent level of relevant equivalent experience.
- A qualification from a relevant recognised professional body
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in a communications or marketing environment
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful campaigns and content under pressure within deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience of research-based communications and using a range of evaluation techniques.
- Understanding of current affairs and local government issues.
- Understanding of the role of marketing and communications in a large, complex, diverse, public sector organisation
- Designing, delivering and evaluating communications campaigns and promotions.
- Knowledge of a range of marketing tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of a range of market research tools and techniques.
- Understanding of creative and production processes.
- Event planning, development and delivery.
- Evaluation techniques.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.