£20.95 - £23.04 per hour + (PAYE/Umbrella)
22 days ago
A 3 Month+ opportunity, with the possibility of an extension, for a Campaigns And Public Affairs Manager has arisen for a client we are representing in the Holborn area of London.
- Monitoring parliament for opportunities to engage with MPs
- Being our contact with MPs and their officers
- Keeping our contact database (Dehavilland) up to date
- Drafting and sharing MP briefings notes and correspondence
- Organising meetings between AFC and MPs (potentially attending those meetings dependent on their experience).
- Internal briefings on speeches and debates etc.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
- Excellent influencing skills, including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information and frame to resonate with senior political audiences.
- Good analytical skills including to make and communicate strategic risk based decisions within a large complex organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to influence activity across departments, collaborate with senior colleagues, other organisations and to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills to respond quickly but professionally to the demands of the fast moving political, policy and media agendas
Rate of Pay
Hours 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday, but may need to be flexible for a parliamentary event.
There might be flexibility in the rate for the right candidate.
To apply please send your CV or e-mail for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.