£10.14 - £10.65 per hour
16 days ago
Our client is seeking a Business Support Officer on an initial 2 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
The post holder will carry out a range of duties including maintaining databases and records, carrying out data inputting tasks, interpreting information and drafting content for use by others where appropriate. This could be supporting any of the work areas in the ECS department, for example Planning, Housing Enabling, Safe & Strong, Street care and Transportation teams. They may be responsible for monitoring team mailboxes, taking minutes and chasing actions, supporting with documentation and project work, prioritising queries and coordinating responses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out the organisation and administration of meetings, including attending and taking the minutes where appropriate.
- Managing mailboxes across a variety of work areas and directing post and queries to the correct place
- Maintaining databases and records in conjunction with service teams, inputting data accurately and helping to report on outcomes.
- Working with the external teams to process information on issues such as plant enquiries and other applications for service.
- Providing ad hoc business support to the department, including printing, photocopying, helping to organise and attend events.
Skills and Experience:
Experience in administration across a range of different disciplines and skills.
A minimum qualification of 3 grade C's at GCSE (or equivalent qualification) including English and Maths, or equivalent relevant experience.
IT knowledge and its practical application, including experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access).
Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to collate and communicate information.
For this job role you will need the following:
- 2 Years written referencing (All gaps verified).
- You are eligible to work in the UK.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.