£10.58 - £11.11 per hour
4 months ago
We have an excellent opportunity for a Business Support Officer to join our client's offices based in Manchester on a temporary contract basis for 5 months with the possibility of extension.
Our client is the UK's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. They work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society.
As the Business Support Officer, your main duties will include:
- Working closely and pro-actively with Accreditation business stream, GSD, and accreditation vendors and customers on a day to day basis to ensure business needs are met
- Liaise with stakeholders and suppliers, keeping track of expenditure and ensuring value for money.
- Undertakes rigorous checks on received invoices against work completed by suppliers e.g. inspectors and rules governing expenses.
- Ensures the day to day delivery of finance transactional activities including purchase orders, sales orders, journals, vendors' setup and accruals etc.
- Maintains financial records in agreed areas of responsibility and updates relevant financial documents on a monthly basis.
To be successful for the role of Business Support Officer, you will need to have:
- NQF level 6 or equivalent in a finance associated qualification
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Operational financial management and or management accounting.
- Delivery of results within a complex international structure and reporting to tight deadlines.
- Experience of performing finance transactional activities and supporting the budget management and monitoring.
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 15:00.
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £10.58 p/h
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases