£10.92 - £11.46 per hour
27 days ago
Our client is seeking a Business Support Officer on an initial 1 years contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: £10.92 p/h
Start Date: ASAP
- To coordinate the land acquisition process through the lifetime of all the highway projects.
- To liaise with the appointed Land acquisition lawyers and land referencing consultants to ensure that all the activities are being actioned the documentation is in place.
- To coordinate the project/program managers to ensure all the workstreams are aligned to meet the delivery timescales
- To monitor and document the land element of projects are on track.
- To monitor a program alongside other key legal land documentation
- To coordinate expert witnesses and manage evidence at a land inquiry
- To monitor and help coordinate stakeholder engagement and management of local and national stakeholders.
- To coordinate the risk registers and analyze to escalate the appropriate risks to the project executive and the project board.
- Develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships with key stakeholders and networks, such as elected members and Government departments, that enable the understanding and delivery of the organization's goals.
- Ability to problem-solve and integrate a variety of evidence data/tools into transport solutions
- Articulating complex issues to others using different styles of communication.
- Active Communication - is approachable, ready to consult and share information and communicates with sensitivity and understanding.
- Delivering Results- consistently delivers personal objectives and supports achievements of team and service objectives through appropriate prioritization, and an organized approach.
- Customer focus - takes responsibility for delivering excellence in customer service through active feedback and a good understanding of diverse customers and communities.
- Personal Effectiveness - Acts with honesty and integrity and responds positively to change and opportunities for personal development.
- Minimum of 3 A levels at C or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills at all levels, both written and spoken.
- Ability to carry out project and planning functions
- Aptitude for solving practical problems
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member.
- Ability to learn to prioritize workload.
- Exceptional ICT skills.
- Project management Training.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.