£9.36 - £9.83 per hour
17 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Assistant - Level 2 to join our clients offices based in Lincoln on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Business Support Assistant - Level 2, your main duties will include:
- Assist Managers and Business Support staff as appropriate to operate within Directorate financial and administrative policies and practices.
- To ensure that the operation of systems, processes and procedures support the service management process, providing a comprehensive Business Support service.
- Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by self. Including: Set and update work objectives, plan activities and determine work methods to achieve objectives, allocate work and evaluate self
- Give support as required to managers, whom this post holder will come into contact with on a daily basis.
- Undertake monitoring and maintenance of all information systems. From corporate system such as customer complaints, performance information data to Directorate/Service bespoke systems such as GIS, care plans and records for annual leave (non exhaustive). Provide regular reports through the use of technology and systems and assist in the creation / evaluation of such.
To be successful for this Business Support Assistant - Level 2 post you will need to have:
- Possess Institute of Customer Services Communications Award or NVQ Level 2 Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience of using window based packages
- Experience of dealing with the public either face to face, telephone or written capacity
- To demonstrate problem solving capabilities
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good written and verbal skills
- A commitment to self development including ability to attend training courses which may be away from the office and be prepared to undertake further training as identified.
- Flexible and responsible approach to work
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.