£9.36 - £9.83 per hour
14 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Assistant - Level 2 to join our clients offices based in Lincoln on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility for an extension.
As the Business Support Assistant - Level 2, your main duties will include:
- Assist Managers and Business Support staff as appropriate to operate within Directorate financial and administrative policies and practices
- To ensure that the operation of systems, processes and procedures support the service management process, providing a comprehensive Business Support service
- Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by self. Including: Set and update work objectives, plan activities and determine work methods to achieve objectives, allocate work and evaluate self
- Give support as required to managers, whom this post holder will come into contact with on a daily basis
- Undertake monitoring and maintenance of all information systems. From corporate system such as customer complaints, performance information data to Directorate/Service bespoke systems such as GIS, care plans and records for annual leave (non exhaustive). Provide regular reports through the use of technology and systems and assist in the creation / evaluation of such.
- To provide a high quality customer service to both internal and external customers within the area office and local establishments in accordance with the Directorate's Customer Care Policy. To undertake reception duties where appropriate ensuring customer excellence standards are maintained. Produce reports, letters and other processed communications sometimes of a sensitive nature, in line with pre-defined standards
To be successful for this Business Support Assistant - Level 2 post you will need to have:
- Possess Institute of Customer Services Communications Award or NVQ Level 2 Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience of using window based packages
- Experience of dealing with the public either face to face, telephone or written capacity
- To demonstrate problem solving capabilities
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good written and verbal skills
- A commitment to self development including ability to attend training courses which may be away from the office and be prepared to undertake further training as identified.
- Flexible and responsible approach to work
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.