£9.36 - £9.83 per hour
about 1 year ago
Our client is seeking a Business Support Assistant on the initial 2 month contract with the possibility on an extension.
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
Contribute to the development of, and gain support for, the Directorate's shared values, vision, policies objective and strategies from staff, service users, other agencies and the public.
To provide a high level of Business Support service to all professional service staff across Lincolnshire County Council. Support the delivery of excellent service, whatever their location/functionality, ensuring work is completed within agreed standards and timescales.
Duties and Responsibilities-
- Assist Managers and Business Support staff as appropriate to operate within Directorate financial and administrative policies and practices.
- To ensure that the operation of systems, processes and procedures support the service management process, providing a comprehensive Business Support service.
- Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by self. Including: Set and update work objectives, plan activities and determine work methods to achieve objectives, allocate work and evaluate self
- Give support as required to managers, whom this post holder will come into contact with on a daily basis.
- Undertake monitoring and maintenance of all information systems. From corporate system such as customer complaints, performance information data to Directorate/Service bespoke systems such as GIS, care plans and records for annual leave (non exhaustive). Provide regular reports through the use of technology and systems and assist in the creation / evaluation of such.
- To provide a high quality customer service to both internal and external customers within the area office and local establishments in accordance with the Directorate's Customer Care Policy. To undertake reception duties where appropriate ensuring customer excellence standards are maintained. Produce reports, letters and other processed communications sometimes of a sensitive nature, in line with pre-defined
- To ensure the smooth running of the office through provision of general administration activities including filing, photocopying, dealing with telephone and fax enquiries (non exhaustive).
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.