£9.55 - £10.03 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Assistant - Grade 4 to join our clients offices based in Winsford on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Business Support Assistant - Grade 4, your main duties will include:
- Assess and respond to requests for services and/or supply information so that management and client needs can be met quickly and efficiently.
- Develop, monitor and maintain financial and administrative systems in use by the service, (e.g. create purchase requisitions, check and process requests for payments (including Markview), staff expenses, handling cash and cheques, standing charges, direct debits etc), ensuring compliance with Financial Regulations and Standing Orders to ensure that income and expenditure records, administration of accounts and client information is accurate and available at all times.
- Develop and maintain Directorate and customer information and database systems to enable monitoring and evaluation of service operations in order that statistical performance measurement information can be extracted.
- Respond to feedback about poor performance from customers, in a positive and sympathetic manner to ensure the Quality Standards on dealing with our internal customers, suppliers, debtors and the public are met.
- Analyse and report on service performance and finances to assist senior managers in maintaining standards and priorities.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including typing/word processing, distribution of papers, preparation of work schedules, meetings etc to ensure the efficient operation of the team.
To be successful for this Business Support Assistant - Grade 4 post you will need to have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Driving Licence
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.