£9.55 - £10.03 per hour
21 days ago
Our client is seeking a Business Support Assistant on the initial 2 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
To provide administrative support within a service team to ensure that administrative processes related to the work of the team are efficiently and effectively delivered.
Duties and Responsibilities-
- Deal with enquiries and incoming calls within defined limits from colleagues and the public (Cheshire East Standards) and refer as necessary to members of staff to ensure consistency of treatment of such enquiries.
- Undertake specific administrative tasks eg make appointments, draft correspondence, type letters and arrange meetings to facilitate the effective operation of the team.
- Input and maintain monitoring and data analysis systems in relation to children and families to ensure the provision of accurate and up to date information for effective management decisions to be taken.
- Prepare agendas and take minutes of meetings and ensure distribution and follow up work is completed within timescales in order that the time of the team is used efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain administrative and financial systems that ensure the smooth running of the service area.
- Ensure that systems connected with the work of the team are properly operated, problem areas identified and suggestions for improvement made so as to ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Undertake duties as part of a wider Business Support team as appropriate to ensure that operational needs are met through flexible team working.
- Escalate and seek advice on any issues related to safeguarding.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.