£9.36 - £10.36 per hour
18 days ago
2 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Administrator to join our client's offices based in Lincoln on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £9.36 p/h PAYE.
As the Business Support Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Assist Managers and Business Support staff as appropriate to operate within Directorate financial and administrative policies and practices
- To ensure that the operation of systems, processes and procedures support the service management process, providing a comprehensive Business Support service.
- Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by self. Including Set and update work objectives, plan activities and determine work methods to achieve objectives, allocate work and evaluate self
- Give support as required to managers, whom this post holder will come into contact with on a daily basis.
- Undertake monitoring and maintenance of all information systems. From corporate system such as customer complaints, performance information data to Directorate/Service bespoke systems such as GIS, care plans and records for annual leave (non-exhaustive). Provide regular reports through the use of technology and systems and assist in the creation/evaluation of such.
- To provide high-quality customer service to both internal and external customers within the area office and local establishments in accordance with the Directorate's Customer Care Policy. To undertake reception duties where appropriate ensuring customer excellence standards are maintained. Produce reports, letters and other processed communications sometimes of a sensitive nature, in line with pre-defined standards.
- To ensure the smooth running of the office through the provision of general administration activities including filing, photocopying, dealing with telephone and fax enquiries (non-exhaustive).
To be successful for this Business Support Administrator post you will need to have:
- Possess Institute of Customer Services Communications Award or NVQ Level 2 Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience in using window-based packages
- Experience of dealing with the public either face to face, telephone or written capacity
- To demonstrate problem-solving capabilities
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good written and verbal skills
- A commitment to self-development including the ability to attend training courses which may be away from the office and be prepared to undertake further training as identified.
- A flexible and responsible approach to work
- DBS required for all posts
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE 3 SEPERATE POSITIONS FOR THIS ROLE. Please see below:
- 1 x St Giles Family Centre until 31.12.2019 8 - 4pm or 10 - 6pm
- 1 x Hartsholme Family Centre 31.03.20 8 -4 pm or 10-6 pm
- 1 x Myle Cross 31.12.19 8.30 - 4.30 , 1 late until 5pm
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.