£9.68 - £10.68 per hour
8 months ago
4 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Administrator to join our client's offices based in Stroud on a temporary contract basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £9.68 p/h PAYE.
As the Business Support Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Assist in the general administration and support of the ICT Infrastructure Team and the Project Team, arranging payment of the monthly, quarterly and yearly invoices, processing cross-charging requests on the finance system, obtaining quotations, note-taking and similar tasks.
- Support the ICT Infrastructure Manager and the Investment Manager with the administration of key data.
- Be flexible to take on other appropriate duties when required.
To be successful for this Business Support Administrator post you will need to have:
- Appropriate experience of business administration.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Proficient in the use of Agresso finance system.
- Good communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.