£8.21 - £9.21 per hour
28 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Services Assistant to join our clients' offices based in Derby on a temporary contract basis for months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Business Services Assistant, your main duties will include:
- Create and update documents using standard formats or templates.
- Input and maintain records and documents.
- Make routine arrangements and bookings and prepare straight forward materials for and provide support at external/internal events and activities.
- Filing, checking or matching data to ensure records are maintained.
- Record and process routine financial information e.g. collating, charges and sale of goods.
- Receive visitors and provide/request information in person and by telephone in a courteous manner promoting customer care.
- Issue and discharge service materials
To be successful for this Business Services Assistant post you will need to have:
- Experience in an office environment.
- Accuracy and ability to prioritise tasks (within a broader routine).
- Ability to exchange basic information verbally or in writing.
- ICT skills which include the use of bespoke databases, spreadsheets, word processing packages.
- Appropriate knowledge of office equipment.
- Ability to apply relevant Council policies and procedures and understand the activities of the work section.
- Good customer liaison and communications skills.
- Flexible approach to working.
- Ability to organise the workload Of team.
- RSA II/NVQII
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Pay Rate: £8.21 p/h PAYE
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.