£7.70 - £9.59 per hour
about 1 month ago
1 Month +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Services Assistant to join our clients office based in Derbyshire on a temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension.
Main Duties will include:
- Provide administrative support for meetings and internal/external events including arrangement of such events.
- Maintain financial/stock records and review data to contribute to resource planning and follow established ordering procedures to ensure sufficient resources to meet service requirements.
- Where required, maintain diaries, produce and manage correspondence, taking minutes and progress chasing.
- May perform support tasks which contribute towards the area specialist in nature, managing own work load from start to finish.
- Prepare documents and other materials to a clear brief using established formats and standard software.
- Straightforward data analysis, manipulation and interpretation following clear procedure and guidance to provide information.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of administrative processes and procedures in a similar role
- Excellent ICT skills including standard software packages and bespoke data bases.
- Initiative and judgement to resolve problems independently.
- Good written and oral communication skills and a customer focus.
- Understanding of relevant policies and procedures as they affect the role and the quality standards and outputs required.
- Ability to supervise employees
Hours of work are 8.30am - 17.00pm, Monday - Friday, 37 Hours per week.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.