£7.70 - £8.09 per hour
19-00472 / 5109792_1567439115
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Business Service Assistant to join our clients offices based in Ikeston on a temporary contract basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Business Service Assistant, your main duties will include:
- May be recognised as the main point of contact for a senior member of staff acting as a filter for issues/problems and aiming to resolve at least the routine problems in person in order to provide effective support and problem resolution, recommending alternative sources/courses of action if unable to assist.
- May be a senior within a team delivering a specialised process, system or procedure.
- Monitor or process financial or budgetary information.
- Uses own, in depth knowledge of the area to provide clear information and guidance to service users/external contracts with regard to the specific procedures and methods of the department and advise on process/ next steps.
- Liaison, communication and relationship building with service users other departments and external contracts on a regular basis to support/represent departmental or service activities.
- Co-ordinate and manage the work of subordinates in the same area of work (where appropriate).
To be successful for this Business Service Assistant post you will need to have:
- Significant experience demonstrating development through involvement in a series of relevant work roles.
- Some experience, supervisory and training for employees.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of relevant process or procedure, specialised equipment or software systems.
- Proven initiative and judgement to resolve day-to-day problems independently.
- Clear understanding of standards and regulations set for the output of the role.
- Working knowledge of other areas of the authority relevant to the service.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
Start Date: 09/09/19
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Pay Rate: £7.70 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.