£21.11 - £26.28 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
27 days ago
A 12 month opportunity for a Business Process Improvement Lead has arisen within the local authorities in Cheshire.
This post will sit within the council's Business Improvement function. We are looking for candidates with experience in both public and private sectors. Initial work may involve setting up data capture and analysis of the council fleet's carbon impact.
To deliver business improvements from concept to the realisation of benefits. The Business Process Improvement Lead will use their critical analysis skills and experience of streamlining processes to identify opportunities for, and then engage with services to deliver efficiency savings and service improvements. Deployment of business analysis techniques such as Lean, Six Sigma, Business Process Re-engineering and Systems thinking to facilitate business change.
- Effectively lead the delivery of Business Improvement diagnostics and process redesign work packages commissioned within project and programme frameworks. Deployment of industry standard business analysis techniques in high profile business areas.
- Lead Business Improvement cross functional teams in a matrix environment deploying a range of business analysis tools and techniques appropriate to the situation in the pursuit of positive business outcomes (e.g. Lean/Six Sigma Business Process Reengineering/Systems thinking). Apply a flexible approach tailored to business situation.
- Plan, manage and control Business Improvement interventions from the initial scoping stage through to the delivery of the agreed business change.
- Coach, mentor and support officers to create capacity and enable services to adopt business improvement techniques as part of continuous service improvement.
- 8 Develop robust business cases and effectively communicate a compelling case for change to senior managers, elected members and staff working in the business area. Motivate and lead the stakeholders through the change journey
Skills and Experience
- A formal qualification in Business Analysis/Business Process Reengineering
- Degree, or equivalent, in a relevant subject
- Considerable experience of leading Business Analysis interventions resulting in significant business benefit
- Experience of leading teams in a matrix management environment across traditional organisational boundaries
- Experience of analysing, interpreting and reporting on complex information
- Experience of applying Business analysis techniques in a range of different business situations
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 18:00
Rate of Pay:
Umbrella Company: £26.29
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.