City of London, London
£21.63 - £22.71 per hour
5 months ago
Our client is seeking a Business process Analyst on an initial 6 months contract with the possibility of an extension.
36 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
- To design and implement a continuing programme of improvement projects for HR customer service and transactions processing, making best use of technology to modernise processes and ensure the best customer experience, championing digital methods and new technology.
Duties and Reputability's:
- Liaise with HR colleagues and Council employees to understand their requirements, what they want to achieve and use that knowledge to build and maintain HR service improvements.
- Working with the IT & Digital Services team to ensure that digital HR services are built and delivered using modern and sustainable technology platforms that provide good value for money, and that common solutions are used wherever this is practical.
- Work with managers and staff across HR to design digital solutions that will transform the operating model delivering both rapid service improvements and operational efficiency's
- Understanding, anticipating and influencing customer demand for simplified HR processes and digital services.
- Influencing and stimulating behavioural change by using targeted service redesign and change techniques with individuals, groups and teams in a positive and supportive way.
- Analytic modelling and forecasting to assess opportunities for change and enable evidence based decision-making practice.
- Overseeing the life cycle of all changes, enabling beneficial changes to be made with minimum disruption to the HR service.
- Developing business cases and required documentation around opportunities for digital & non-digital transformation including researching best practice solutions and the optimisation of systems and processes.
- Conducting business process analysis and re engineering with a view to identifying opportunities to reduce costs and implement cost saving pro
- Embed efficient end-to-end HR standard operating procedures (SOPs), templates and knowledge management systems, working across HR and other support services such as payroll and pensions, building consistency and compliance.
- Supporting HR in transforming its services through improved user experience, increasing the volume of services available and transactions completed online and the delivery of end-to-end transformed services.
- Supporting and promoting the use of digital tools and agile ways of working to facilitate more effective policy development and delivery.
- Supporting HR in delivering necessary business and cultural changes together with appropriate processes and procedures.
- Support the identification & definition of anticipated benefits, measuring current state before implementing new ways of working.
- Monitoring the realisation of anticipated benefits through robust, regular and visible tracking.
Skills and Experience:
- Awareness of the issues facing local government, particularly in relation to service redesign, savings and service delivery.
- Knowledge of transformation, service redesign, process mapping, business analysis and service improvement models.
- Stakeholder analysis and customer relations with the ability to interact with people in an effective manner.
- Business processes in a customer focused business.
- Local government's policy framework.
- Digital agenda within the public sector.
- Broad knowledge of most technical and business resources and use them to effectively coordinate and external resources
- Planning and organisation
- Risk management
- Customer focused and driven by the achievement of high standards and achievements through service/business delivery.
- Ability to influence and persuade managers in a variety of situations.
- Effective written and oral communication skills appropriate to the situation, including report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to create and build effective relationships with a range of managers, stakeholders and professional staff.
- Understand, assimilate and interpret complex information.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as plan, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- IT literate - willing and able to use variety of IT packages, provide data and manage organisational structures.
For this role you will need the following:
You are eligible to work in the UK.
Last 2 employers names.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.