£13.59 - £14.27 per hour
4 months ago
Our client is seeking a Business Information Officer to join them on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of extension.
We are looking for candidates with strong administration skills alongside experience of Information Governance - Subject Access Requests (SAR) and Freedom of Information (FOI) requests.
As the Business Information Officer, your main duties will include:
- Ensuring that Subject Access Requests (SAR's) move smoothly through the process and are completed accurately and promptly.
- Logging new requests on case management systems
- Managing the progress of requests through the different stages of the process, assigning work items to different teams/colleagues as they progress.
- Requesting data and information from colleagues and other teams.
- Chasing data requests as needed.
- Exporting and extracting information from IT systems.
- Compiling request files to be disclosed.
- Ensure good record keeping and accurate and up to date information is held in relevant
- Maintaining a central log of FOI requests.
- Managing the FOI inbox, assigning work as required.
- Archiving historic correspondence from previous FOI requests.
To be successful for the role of Business Information officer, you will need to have:
- Experience working in an Information Governance role on FOIs or SARs.
- Previous administration experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly thorough.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability and confidence to operate at all levels.
Your working hours will: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
Pay rate: £13.59 p/h
Start date: ASAP
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases