Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Up to £18500 per annum
4 months ago
We are currently looking to recruit a motivated business development executive for the core business, who can make a contribution to our ongoing success.
Business Development Executive - The role in brief:
- Using our database of existing customers, you will be making calls to introduce new products/discuss details of existing products that the customer may be interested in
- Upselling and cross-selling
- Using extensive product knowledge to keep customers informed of our products/services
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and internal colleagues
- Working hours 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
The ideal candidate:
- Having an understanding of the plant industry would be an advantage
- Be able to communicate and work well with others in the team
- Identify and establish new client relationships
- Speaking with existing clients to develop and gain new business
- Present new products/services and cross-selling to both existing and new clients
- Achieving targets
- Campaign management & dial outs
- Nurturing and managing the prospect database
- Updating activity and account information into the company database (CRM)
- Adding accounts to CRM
- Adding HE2's to CRM and contacting them to offer our services
AFI Group is a leading provider of access solutions, from the hire and purchase of access equipment to accredited training and service/maintenance of machines. AFI has a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and is proud to hold various accreditations (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, 5* Achilles BuildingConfidence, Gold RoSPA award - to name a few).
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.