£25.7 - £26.7 per hour + Paye / Umbrella
about 2 months ago
3 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Building Surveyor to join our client's offices based in Chicksands on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £25.70 p/h PAYE.
As the Building Surveyor, your main duties will include:
- You will manage the Minor Projects Team providing efficient and customer-focused delivery across a range of projects and programmes.
- You will be part of the out of hours duty system.
- This will include gathering business requirements
- Planning and scheduling of products.
- Project/programme governance
- Writing specifications; including prelim and contract particulars
- Budget monitoring
- Contract administration
- Stakeholder communication & engagement.
To be successful for this Building Surveyor post you will need to have:
- You must hold (or be working towards) a Building Surveyor degree or equivalent.
- Be a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Have good CAD skills
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.