Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £400000 per annum
16 days ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Back End Developer on a permanent basis to join our award winning team.
Working Hours & Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm at £30,000 - £40,000 per annum.
We are a digital studio who work with our clients to design, build and optimise their digital products and services. We are user experience led, results driven, which means we use a pragmatic, data-driven approach to our work.
We are experts in digital; providing strategic direction, user centred design and robust engineering to enterprise clients.
Our passion for delivering quality at every stage of this process sets us apart from the competition and makes a great place to work. This commitment to quality ensures we have happy clients and a happy team that have the freedom to explore and innovative; pushing the limits of their expertise while leaving no technical debt behind them.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Knowledge of front end frameworks such as Ember / React / Angular etc
- Experience of mobile app development using a framework such as Cordova
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of design principles including grid layouts, typography, use of colour, use of white space
- Computer science degree
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL)
- 30 paid holidays including bank holidays
- Monthly team lunches
- Fresh fruit
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual training/conference attendance budget
- Team sports and activities
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases