Up to £450 per day + Excellent Benefits
18 days ago
6 months +
A 6 months+ opportunity for an Azure IT Project Manager has arisen with the local authorities in Portsmouth.
Taking over PM role on Azure project due to departure of current PM - currently building landing zone.
As part of our Project Management Team, you will be responsible for the delivery of our Azure project. This project will be delivered in conjunction with a 3rd party and is central to our Strategy as we look to migrate applications from our Data Centre to the Cloud.
You will be responsible for planning, coordination, control and mitigation to enable the successful delivery to the agreed time, quality and budget.
Your previous experience will enable you to report confidently to your Project Board, Senior Management Team and the Project and Programme Management Team Manager, identifying issues and providing potential solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- a track record of delivering complex, multi-stakeholder IT transformation and upgrade projects.
- application migration, management of 3rd parties to deliver solutions and strong financial management skills. The project will deliver at pace with a series of migration waves so the planning and testing aspects, all coordinated with operational change management across the organisation will be a key element.
- Delivering IT projects using PRINCE 2 or similar project management methodology.
- Migrations between applications or between hosted environments
- Planning, testing and releasing significant system upgrades.
- Agile project management.
Hours of work are 9am till 4.30pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.