£10.50 - £12.60 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
about 1 month ago
A 4 Month+ opportunity has arisen for a Attraction and Resourcing Administrator for a client we are representing in Norton Canes.
This is a full time role. They are flexible in how these hours are made up and this can be discussed at interview.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in blue collar/industrial recruitment and will be comfortable working at pace and managing high volume of vacancies.
- Manage the end to end resourcing process.
- Collaborate and partner with hiring managers and business stakeholders.
- Screen applications to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Manage candidate communications to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Utilise and maintain the applicant tracking system to progress recruitment activity.
- Track hiring metrics including time to hire, cost per hire and source of hire, working to achieve team targets.
- Create a talent pool for future requirements.
- Provide consultative advice to hiring managers on best practice interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
- Host and participate in job fairs as required.
- Support project work that contributes to the Resourcing Team's continuous improvement.
- Utilise social platforms to proactively headhunt non-passive candidates for hard to fill positions.
The experience you will need:
- Proven experience as a in-house/360 agency recruiter, preferably recruiting for operational/technical positions.
- Experience of high volume resourcing, with the ability to work at pace.
- Ability to build successful partner relationships.
- Knowledge of headhunting techniques to utilise social platforms.
- Familiarity with using applicant tracking systems.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent customer service.
- Strong team ethic.
Rate of pay
Hours of work are 08:30am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.