£11 - £12 per hour
20 days ago
3 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant HR Officer to join our busy offices based in Tiverton on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £11.00 p/h.
As the Assistant HR Officer, your main duties will include:
- To provide an effective recruitment and selection service to recruiting managers, from placing of electronic and printed advertisements, setting up interviews, issuing appointment letters / contracts of employment, and administering the new starter process.
- Administer the employment termination process in respect of resignations, end of temporary/fixed term contracts and the removal of workers from bank/relief lists.
- Work closely with other HR colleagues to ensure consistency of practice and to provide basic training for new members of staff.
- Maintain accurate manual and computerised records to facilitate the efficiency and effectiveness of the HR function, and to support the management of the time recording system.
- To undertake other general office duties such as filing, photocopying, minute taking, order and invoice processing etc. as required.
- Contribute enthusiastically to the formulation of HR solutions and improved working practices, including improved delivery of the HR support services.
- Consistently apply the principles of Equal Opportunities and Respect and Dignity in order to promote equality of opportunity and fair treatment for all employees.
To be successful for this Assistant HR Officer post you will need to have:
- CIPD Diploma in Human Resources Practice (Foundation) Level 3 or a willingness to study
- NVQ level 3 in Principles of Business Administration or equivalent (willingness to study)
- Significant and demonstrable administrative experience
- Placing / monitoring of orders and invoices
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.