£20.53 - £22.58 per hour
13 days ago
3 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Asset Manager to join our busy offices based in Coalville on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £20.53 - £22.58 p/h.
As the Asset Manager, your main duties will include:
- To manage the Asset Management Team providing a culture of customer service and continuous improvement by ensuring the implementation of high performance standards and high levels of productivity, with key areas of work including:
- Supporting the development and managing the delivery of the HRA Asset Management Strategy;
- Managing and implementing investment options appraisals and ensuring these are considered as part of the overall strategic direction;
- Managing the commercial focus of the service, improve innovation and the consideration of non-traditional solutions that increase quality and value;
- Managing and maintaining accurate and up to date asset registers and stock condition profiles and use these to support the strategic direction of services;
- Ensuring that strategic risk mitigations are managed and delivered;
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, regulatory and statutory requirements governing areas of responsibility.
To be successful for this Asset Manager post you will need to have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- To have a proven ability to successfully prepare, report and implement complex policies and strategies;
- To have strong commercial asset management skills and an understanding of external markets and potential business opportunities, including all elements of contract management;
- To have senior management experience and a proven track record in delivering modern, effective, customer focused and high performing asset management services;
- To have detailed knowledge and understanding of the impact of the regulatory framework and government policy on asset management programmes;
- To have a proven ability to successfully lead, motivate and manage teams to produce effective outcomes, including technical aspects and human resource issues;
- To have a proven ability to manage, interrogate and interpret complex financial and statistical data and information for use in the business and to manage financial performance;
- To have a proven ability to manage projects and budgets successfully including the preparation and submission of external funding bids;
- To have a proven ability to effectively resolve issues and problems that may arise with contractors or customers, identifying and appraising options and implementing appropriate resolutions.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.