£20 - £28 per hour
22 days ago
The priority will be to manage and motivate a team which will include other temporary staff members and undertake the preparations for developing a new Asset Management Strategy and our Zero Carbon plans.
- To manage the Asset Management Team providing a culture of customer service and continuous improvement by ensuring the implementation of high performance standards and high levels of productivity, with key areas of work including:
- Supporting the development and managing the delivery of the HRA Asset Management Strategy;
- Managing and implementing investment options appraisals and ensuring these are considered as part of the overall strategic direction;
- Managing the commercial focus of the service, improve innovation and the consideration of non-traditional solutions that increase quality and value;
- Managing and maintaining accurate and up to date asset registers and stock condition profiles and use these to support the strategic direction of services;
- Ensuring that strategic risk mitigations are managed and delivered;
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, regulatory and statutory requirements governing areas of responsibility.
- To create a team where a culture of excellent customer service is a key focus for all job activities;
- To grow talent and capability in the team by undertaking all employee appraisals timely and effectively, addressing any issues as appropriate;
- To build pride, passion and reputation by creating a Council of excellence through strong motivational leadership;
- To challenge and drive performance to create an excellent service and Council;
- To give presentations to a variety of audiences as required;
- To ensure that financial and corporate governance controls and are implemented whilst seeking areas for ongoing improvement;
- To work effectively with elected members as appropriate;
- To serve on the 'emergency response on call rotas' as required;
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.