West End, London
£26 - £27.30 per hour
5 days ago
We have an excellent opportunity for an Asset Management Surveyor to join our clients offices on a senior level on a temporary contract basis for 4 months with the possibility of extension. Our client is a prestigious local authority based in the West End of London.
As the Asset Management Surveyor, your duties will include:
- To support and assist the Head of Asset Management with the development and implementation of the council's asset management plan, property strategy and capital strategy.
- To ensure value for money and high performance from property assets through the effective and efficient direction and utilisation of assets and through robust reporting on property performance.
- To manage the council's asset management planning process and to ensure that it is embedded as a corporate or whole organisation activity, as is part of the business planning process.
- To support and provide senior leadership to the Asset Management Team in producing an Asset Management Plan, Property Strategy and Capital Strategy through a robust programme of asset challenge and reviews.
To be successful for the Asset Management Surveyor post, you will need to have:
- Experience in problem-solving property issues and challenging stakeholders when required
- Significant experience in Strategic Property Asset Management
- Significant experience in working within a Corporate Real Estate environment and balancing the need to secure efficiency savings and rationalise the estate against the continuing call on property from within the business
- Strong Stakeholder Management & Engagement Experience
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £26.00 p/h PAYE
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.