£11.16 - £11.71 per hour
14 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Asset And Facilities Management Technician to join our clients offices based in Derbyshire on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Asset And Facilities Management Technician, your main duties will include:
- Assist in the day to day management of the Council's properties, co-ordinating and running stakeholder meetings.
- Proactively monitor the performance of the Council's corporate property portfolio.
- Anticipate the needs of team members and provide solutions and support.
- Update, maintain and input detailed property asset records on the Council's asset and facilities management and property ownership databases.
- Assist in the property rationalisation and property review processes by collecting and interpreting data and providing technical support and statistical information.
- Collect and analyse data for use in the production of property performance indicators and to assist in benchmarking the performance of the Council's properties and asset management processes
To be successful for this Asset And Facilities Management Technician post you will need to have:
- Experience of administering, populating and operating database and GIS systems.
- Good written and oral communication skills to be able to respond to queries and explain technical issues to colleagues.
- The ability to work effectively and flexibly as part of a team and to work independently with initiative to ensure deadlines set by others are met.
- The ability to analyse and interpret data.
- The ability to have a flexible approach to tasks, being proactive, creative and enthusiastic.
- The ability to liaise with senior colleagues to provide support on a range of projects/initiatives to The ability to interpret maps, plans and property documents. Proficient in the use of CAD. defined standards.
- Good organisational skills to be able to meet deadlines.
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.