£260.00 - £310.00 per day
10 days ago
OUR CLIENT IS CURRENTLY SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED MENTAL HEALTH PROFFESIONAL TO JOIN THE LOCAL COUNCIL TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
To work with service users and their carers to maximise independence in accordance with self-directed care principles.
- To undertake professional duties in:
- Care Management
- Mental Capacity
- Deprivation of Liberty
- Assessment and management of risk.
- To provide social work expertise to other team members within the localities
- To assess people referred to adult social care for eligibility for services in accordance with the Care Act 2014.
- To be a lead specialist in a condition appropriate to their role (e.g. Mental Health, Learning Disability, Dementia, MS, Acquired Brain Injury etc).
- To work as a member of a specialist team and work collaboratively with NHS partners.
DAY PAY RATE: £260 - £310.00
PART TIME - 2 DAYS A WEEK
MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE BELOW DOCUMENTS BEFORE BEING PUT FORWARD.
DBS DISCLOSURE - ADULTS AND CHILDREN BARRED
2 PROOF OF ADDRESS'S
PROOF OF NATIONAL INSURANCE
2 REFERENCE DETAILS
if you wish to discuss this futher please get in touch on: 02038902797
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.