West End, London
£350.00 - £367.50 per day
29 days ago
Our client is seeking a Applications And Technology Analyst on an initial 5 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 36 Hours
Pay Rate: £350.00 Daily
- Providing the single team through which reporting to central government, elected members, strategic partners and senior managers is managed.
- Supporting front-line teams with accurate, timely and robust reporting to lead and enable service delivery.
- Understanding and leading business insight and analytic needs to drive the development and delivery of the Recovery Strategy
- Leading priority projects and programmes across Grenfell to support the delivery of the outcomes set out in the Grenfell Recovery strategy
- Managing the Grenfell recovery governance processes
- Providing assurance through oversight of decision making across the service
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading and managing projects and programmes across Grenfell Response and across the council to deliver the outcomes of the Grenfell Recovery Strategy
- Servicing internal senior stakeholder and external stakeholders (including Government Departments) with accurate, up-to-date progress against Grenfell strategic objectives and outcomes
- Maintaining a central and detailed view of the Grenfell Recovery delivery plans ensuring they are understood by internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding the Grenfell Recovery priorities, and making planning and resourcing decisions that support their delivery, including directing activities and project(s) across the Grenfell Recovery to better meet these desired outcomes
- Raising risks and issues across the Grenfell Recovery and escalating them to the appropriate level to mitigate or address
- Coordinating and managing Grenfell Recovery governance arrangements, communicating project progress, critical risks and decisions to relevant boards and stakeholders * Managing and maintaining programme and project documentation, including documentation that supports effective governance and decision making
- Working as part of multi-disciplinary teams to respond to internal and external enquiries on delivery of the Grenfell Recovery Strategy and progress, for example, a high-profile enquiry or short-term delivery objective.
- Ensuring staff reporting to the post holder are well led, managed and developed.
- Supporting the maintenance of an up-to-date central knowledge repository to support staff to access the most recent documentation (e.g. current policies, contextual information, programme documentation, service catalogues)
- Providing support to the three core Grenfell Recovery areas (Dedicated Service, Commissioning, Community Programme)
- Managing project communication both within the delivery team and externally across the council
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to Council policies in relation to Equal Opportunity, Customer Care and service delivery, and the ability to implement these policies in the workplace.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft products (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Extensive experience in programme and project management
- Experience servicing and maintaining effective governance arrangements in a local authority
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.