8 months ago
THE ROLE: ADVANCED CHILDREN SOCIAL WORKER
- Provide a local professional social care service for Looked After Young People and those about to Leave Care.
- Contribute to a range of voluntary and statutory social work activities and carry out professional social work tasks in accordance with recognised social work procedures, evidence based practice and professional social work ethics.
- Manage a case load of young children/young adults and ensure you are record keeping progress.
- Must have all mandatory training certificates (Valid and in date)
- Must have a valid DBS which must be on the update service
- DBS must cover Children
- applicant must be flexible in terms of hours.
If interested in this role - please email:
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.