21 days ago
Advanced level Children Social Worker per MOC
- Applicant must be able to be flexible in terms of travelling to patients homes.
- Provide professional leadership in the field of disabilities / special needs; representing the Service in appropriate forums relating to service provision for children / young people with disabilities and ensuring the development and maintenance of high quality practice and service delivery in line with professional standards.
- Ensure the proper planning, control and decision making.
- record keeping
- Organisational skills is required.
- Must have all mandatory training certificates and must be in date
- Must have a Valid DBS (Enhanced and on the update service)
- Must have a clean valid drivers licence.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.