14 days ago
Our client is looking for a candidate who has relevant experience as a domestic abuse administrator in the wales area,
The post will be based at Neath Police station but some travelling to Swansea central and Cockett Police station may be required for training and meetings.
The role requires the candidate to have knowledge of:
- Attending meetings where sensitive and confidentiality information is being discussed
- Providing business support service to the public protection
- Co-ordinate the MARAC meetings
- Minute taking
- Candidate must have exceptional organisational skills
- Data Recording
- Must have a good knowledge of (Microsoft word, excel, outlook and power point)
- Supporting the detective inspector in the public protection unit who chairs the fortnightly domestic abuse MARAC and the high risk domestic abuse MARAC (3 times a week)
- Strong welsh language
If you are interested in this role - please call:
0203 8902797 | 07470930685
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.