Up to £18000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working for Bluebird Care means you will be part of one of the nation's leading providers of home care. We recognise that our people are the most important part of our business because they deliver the very best care to our customers.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:00. At a pay rate of £18,000 per annum.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide administrative support to assist the team in regards to Adults social care and health.
- To provide an efficient support service, including secretarial and administrative assistance.
- To manage the filing and storage of all electronic and paper files, in line with best data management practice, to ensure efficient and effective record keeping.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar Admin/Care position.
- NVQ level 1 and above in healthcare
- To have excellent communication skills
- Good customer services skills
- A standard DBS check will be required to process any applications further.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases