£10.01 - £10.62 per hour
12 days ago
2 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy offices based in on a temporary basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £10.01 - £10.62 p/h.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- To assist in the administration of the Penalty Charge Notice System from issue through to completion, liaising with DVLA Swansea, external debt collectors, the courts, other departments and agencies.
- To receive and deal with routine incoming correspondence relating to Penalty Charge Notices and Pay & Display matters, draft and dispatch appropriate correspondence in response, including Formal Notices.
- Undertake all reasonable steps to trace drivers of vehicles by using the Electoral Register and other databases, including commercial tracing services. Update systems with driver details and pursue for payment.
- Regularly prepare and send listings of outstanding debt to the Council's debt collection agencies. Review and update cases accordingly ensuring that all income is allocated correctly.
- As and when required give evidence in person at Court or Adjudication Hearings.
- To deal with enquires/disputes relating to Penalty Charge Notices, Pay & Display and other parking matters from the general public and councillors via phone, email or in person.
- Assist in the maintenance of waiting lists for reserved bays, caravan storage and garages and issue permits accordingly.
- Raise invoices and purchase orders as directed by the Parking Services Supervisor
- Maintain performance management spreadsheets as directed by the Parking Services Supervisor.
- Receive payment receipts from cashiers; and telephone payments from the public reconcile to ensure correct value of payment has been made, taking appropriate action where necessary.
- Issue staff, Member, Business, Season and Residents parking permits maintaining accurate records.
- Receive and process income returns from cash collection contractor and reconcile against cash box ticket. Report any discrepancies to internal audit and Parking Services Supervisor.
- Receive parking area inspection reports and process, bringing to the attention of the Parking Services Supervisor any matters requiring urgent action.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.