£9.78 - £10.27 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator - Grade 6 to join our clients offices based in Oxford on a temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension.
As the Administrator - Grade 6, your main duties will include:
- Act as a first point of contact for the service, including general enquiries and reception; answer enquiries including some of a complex nature; redirect more complex enquiries appropriately
- Process and respond promptly to incoming communications (post, telephone, fax, email, face to face), accurate message taking, copying and distributing information as necessary
- Produce a range of documents including letters/emails and presentations to a good standard by the required deadline
- Collect, process and input data into the County Council's information management/ filing systems and databases (e.g. Framework-I, One, Swift, SAP) ensuring accuracy, confidentiality and security of data and compliance with statutory requirements.
- Co-ordinate diary management to ensure information is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Organise and minute meetings for individuals or groups ensuring that appointments are realistically planned with regard to timing and venue; venue, catering and resources are booked appropriately; and preparing materials to support the event
To be successful for this Administrator - Grade 6 post you must have:
- English Language and Mathematics GCSE Grade C or above, or equivalent, or comparable ability
- A minimum of one year administrative experience
- Front line service (visitor/telephone) experience
- Experience and regular use of Microsoft Office applications and the Internet, including Word, * Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, to at least an Intermediate level
- Experience of handling data and statistics
- Experience of inputting and retrieving data from ICT based record systems
- Proven ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Information research and collation using the internet/web based systems
Enhanced DBS Required
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.