£11.17 - £11.73 per hour
6 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Administrator - Generic to join our clients offices based in Basingstoke on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Administrator - Generic, your main duties will include:
- Working with moderate supervision/guidance whilst being accountable for individual results and the impact these may have on both Sovereign and the team.
- Provide a first point of contact for team related enquiries. Liaise directly with all internal and external customers to solve problems using standard procedures in a; timely, efficient and effective manner. Ensure clients receive a prompt response and are kept informed of progress made.
- Applying knowledge and skills to complete a variety of day-to-day activities seeking guidance on issues outside of own personal area. Highlighting queries requiring the attention of colleagues in a reasonable time frame to promote an exceptional standard of customer service.
- Accepting full responsibility for acknowledging and answering basic queries which require a standard response. Generate/amend and circulate correspondence as directed prioritising and organising own work to meet agreed deadlines.
- Arrange and coordinate electronic diaries for meeting attendance. Occasionally attending meetings to represent and support the team. Taking minutes and organising refreshments as required.
- Compile satisfaction surveys and assist with the preparation of statistics and reports as directed. Contribute to projects by working collaboratively with others, as required for the efficient operation of the department and achievement of team objectives.
To be successful for this Administrator - Generic post you will need to have:
- Ability to manage your own administrative workload
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.