£8.20 - £9.20 per hour
about 1 month ago
3 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our clients offices based in Buxton on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Provide administrative support for meetings and internal/external events including arrangement of such events.
- Maintain financial/stock records and review data to contribute to resource planning and follow established ordering procedures to ensure sufficient resources to meet service requirements.
- Where required, maintain diaries, produce and manage correspondence, taking minutes and progress chasing.
- May perform support tasks which contribute towards the area specialist in nature, managing own work load from start to finish.
- Prepare documents and other materials to a clear brief using established formats and standard software.
- Straightforward data analysis, manipulation and interpretation following clear procedure and guidance to provide information.
- Understanding of relevant policies and procedures as they affect the role and the quality standards and outputs required.
- Recognise the impact of issues arising and raise unusual or complex issues to senior employees to ensure appropriate resolution.
- Where required, assign standard or routine tasks to others and be responsible for making sure they are completed correctly and to schedule to ensure service quality standards are maintained.
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- Significant experience demonstrating development through involvement in a series of relevant work roles.
- Some experience, supervisory and training for employees.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of relevant process or procedure, specialised equipment or software systems.
- Proven initiative and judgement to resolve day-to-day problems independently.
- Clear understanding of standards and regulations set for the output of the role.
- Working knowledge of other areas of the authority relevant to the service.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Minute taking skills
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.