£10.01 - £11.01 per hour
about 1 month ago
6 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy offices based in on a temporary basis for 6 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £10.01 p/h.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Efficient and timely diary management, on behalf of the Project Officer/Service Director and the organisation of and support to meetings to support and develop the Local Outbreak Control Plan.
- To perform a range of financial tasks using Agresso e.g. processing of creditor invoices, preparation of debtor invoices and purchase orders.
- To produce, format and circulate a range of documents using Microsoft Office, including letters, spreadsheets, reports, minutes and bundles (Issue Manager), ensuring that they are accurate and well-presented meeting specifications and deadlines.
- To handle a range of queries from Subject Matter Experts and Managers by telephone, email and face to face referring to colleagues as appropriate.
- To create, maintain and update electronic and paper files and records, ensuring accuracy, confidentiality and security of information and in accordance with data protection guidelines.
- To collect, process and input data to systems and databases as required, ensuring accuracy and security, and then to manipulate and extract the information held in order to produce basic reports or analyses as requested.
- To provide a range of administrative and secretarial support to meet the specific requirements and processes of the Local Outbreak Control Pan and Communities and Wellbeing directorate e.g. collecting post.
- To contribute as appropriate to the further development of systems and processes by identifying and then pursuing any opportunities for service improvement.
- To be responsible for the maintenance and ordering of all stationary for Local Outbreak Control.
- To carry out any other duties which may be required commensurate with the role.
- Promote equality as an integral part of the role, treating everyone with fairness and dignity.
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- Experience of using electronic databases and information systems Essential
- Experience working within an office environment Desirable
- Experience of local government Desirable
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.