£10.94 - £11.49 per hour
13 days ago
Our client is seeking a Administrator on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
35 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
- undertake administration work to facilitate and support that team.
- To keep accurate records and process all documentation in relation to case-files/ records in a timely manner.
- To maintain service databases e.g. Mosaic.
- To provide efficient and effective assistance with projects, complying with all corporate policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate records of user information for the team, including inputting of this sensitive information onto Mosaic.
- Maintain accurate manual records of services and customers dealt with by this department.
- To facilitate the allocation process of customer cases to practitioners, including the construction and maintenance of case-files. To complete manual and computer records on the closure of cases.
- Maintain accurate service monitoring databases to ensure robust statistical information.
- Maintain appropriate administrative systems.
- Provide a direct service to customers and carers, redirecting calls appropriately, answering queries ensuring sound customer care and quality of service principles
- Maintain up to date operational procedures
- Communicate with colleagues, customers and carers in an appropriate and effective manner.
- Adopt a flexible approach and cover all admin tasks as necessary
- Provide advice and guidance to practitioners on Mosaic, email, excel and word.
- Generate detailed and concise reports as requested
- Develop and implement systems to aid successful delivery of team admin requirements.
- Deliver training on systems, policies and procedures to relevant staff.
- Advise newly appointed fieldwork staff on current administrative procedures and offer ongoing guidance to all members of the team.
- To ensure safeguarding, corporate and departmental health and safety policies are adhered to and raise any concerns with the line manager.
- To understand and adhere to the Councils Equal Opportunity Policy.
- Adhere to the Council's customer care policy.
- Attend team, service and other meetings as appropriate; be responsible for chairing and minute taking in rota with colleagues.
- Adopt a professional manner and ensure confidentiality of customers and carers information at all times.
- To ensure that within the scope of the job purpose, the Council's aims in relation to customer service are achieved.
- Comply with all legislative requirements, including data protection, freedom of information, health and safety and the Council's equal opportunities and diversity policies.
- Provide information for internal and external audits, and initiate audits and other review mechanisms to reconcile and ensure robustness and quality of both service areas.
- Be aware and understand the Council's Equal Opportunities Policy and ensure that at all times the duties of the post are carried out in accordance with the policy.
- Ensure the Corporate and Departmental Health and Safety Policies are implemented at all times and to raise any concerns regarding their operation, or any health and safety matter with the appropriate senior manager.
- Ensure that within the scope of the job purpose, the Council's aims in relation to customer service are achieved.
- Undertake such duties as may be required by, or on behalf of the department provided they fall within the range and scope of the duties of the post as set out in the preceding paragraphs and are commensurate with the grade of the post.
- To undertake such other duties as may be required by, or on behalf of the team, provided they fall within the range and scope and duties of the post and are commensurate with the grade of the post.
Skills and Experience:
- Methodical and organised with an ability to prioritise.
- Able to be flexible & conscientious and respond to changing job priorities.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- An ability to cope with periods of a heavy workload and work to realistic deadlines.
- Self starter, self motivator Completer, Finisher.
- Able to take responsibility for completion of tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team or to work alone.
- An ability to establish rapport with key stakeholders.
- An ability to create, maintain and actively develop appropriate relationships based upon mutual respect and trust across diversity. To demonstrate support and respond positively to challenges.
- An ability to recognise the need for constructive feedback.
- The ability to identify self improvement in performance and operational procedures.
- An ability to demonstrate creativity in problem solving, identifying new opportunities and producing innovative proposals, ideas and structures within appropriate limits.
- Constant striving to achieve customer satisfaction, demonstrating knowledge and understanding of the impact of delivering services within a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environment.
- A commitment to adhere to the Council's Equality & Diversity Policy both in relation to staff and the general public.
- A commitment to adhere to the Council's Health & Safety Policy
- Accurate data entry and amendments of information onto a database
- Experience of working in a busy, dynamic and changing office environment
- Experience of providing administrative support to a range of staff and professionals
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases