£10.01 - £11.01 per hour
5 days ago
4 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy offices based in Bournemouth on a temporary basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £10.01 p/h.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- To carry out a range of technical administrative and function related duties such as finance etc for the department with limited supervision, which may involve written, telephone or face to face contact with the public or internal colleagues and the application of organisational procedures and systems.
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- Experience of working in an admin office undertaking technical admin duties such as writing bespoke letters, account maintenance and reconciliation, processing payroll payments etc.
- A good knowledge of specific functions i.e. payroll, HR creditors etc if requested.
- Team working skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Experience of software packages, particularly Microsoft office.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.