£10.92 - £11.92 per hour
19 days ago
Our client is seeking an Administrator on an initial 3 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00. At a pay rate of £10.92 Per Hour PAYE
To assist in providing and maintaining an effective and efficient Central Post Room service in Merton Civic Centre
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist the Post Room Manager in the following functions
- To ensure the maintenance of all records, including special delivery and recorded deliveries sent and received, total postage costs for each department are accurately recorded. Also, record envelopes used by departments for recharge
- To assist in the investigation of customer complaints, within corporate guidelines
- Ability to operate office technology including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- To maintain PD0008, BSI standard for the Legal Admissibility of documents, when scanning and preparing
- To ensure the integrity of the service by maintaining confidentiality and security protocols when processing mail, cheques and money received by the Council.
- Collation and distribution of Committee Agenda and Reports, including the collation of Members deliveries into two courier, runs Wimbledon and Mitcham.
- To deal with customers in an efficient and tactful manner, both face to face and on the telephone.
Skills and Experience:
- Possess Institute of Customer Services Communications Award or NVQ Level 2 Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience in using window-based packages
- Experience of dealing with the public either face to face, telephone or written capacity
- To demonstrate problem-solving capabilities
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good written and verbal skills
- A commitment to self-development including the ability to attend training courses which may be away from the office and be prepared to undertake further training as identified.
- A flexible and responsible approach to work
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.