£9 - £10 per hour
20 days ago
2 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy offices based in Portsmouth on a temporary basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £9.00 p/h.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Minute taking complex meetings i.e. strategy meetings and Child Protection Conferences.
- Entering data into service information and caseload systems to ensure accurate records are kept i.e. Mosaic.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, ensuring service user's information is protected at all times.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from multi agencies, service users and families, ensuring timely responses and concerns relating to the safeguarding of children are signposted and responded to appropriately.
- Maintaining electronic files and documentation
- Printing of reports/templates for meetings
- Finance, arranging translators, booking accommodation, raising purchase orders, ordering birth certificates etc..
- Carrying out all necessary word processing, spread sheets, database and presentation duties
- Dealing with all correspondence, which includes highly confidential information
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- Essential to have extensive experience of working in an administrative role. Ideally, have experience of working within Children's and/or Young People's Services.
- Have a basic understanding of Safeguarding.
- Be able to take accurate and detailed minutes of complex meetings which will contain confidential and sensitive information.
- Have excellent telephone, and face to face communication skills to be able to deal with a very wide range of callers - some of whom might be very distressed or angry.
- Have a customer-focus (internal and external) and be able to demonstrate consistently high standards of customer care and customer service.
- Be able to respond appropriately to enquiries from parents/carers who may be anxious or emotional due to issues concerning the safeguarding and well-being of children.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.