£9.00 - £9.45 per hour
20 days ago
Our client is seeking a Administrator on an initial 2 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
These roles will provide an efficient support service, including secretarial and administrative assistance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To monitor, review and improve processes, systems and practices to ensure that principal officers perform successfully and optimise efficiencies.
- To communicate effectively with members of the public and colleagues in a clear and concise manner taking account of the particular circumstances, including obtaining information from an appropriate source in response to a non standard query and feeding back to an enquirer in an accurate and effective manner, giving particular regard to assessing the particular circumstances.
- To provide administrative support to ensure efficient running of the Service.
- To manage the filing and storage of all electronic and paper files, in line with best data management practice, to ensure efficient and effective record keeping.
Skills and Experience:
- Organise and co-ordinate events.
- Using Microsoft office applications.
- Research, analyse and report information.
- Understanding of how Local Government works.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases