£8.20 - £9.2 per hour
about 1 month ago
5 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy offices based in Matlock on a temporary basis for 5 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £8.20 - £9.20 p/h.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Prepare documents and other materials to a clear brief using established formats and standard software.
- Collect, collate, enhance and organise information.
- Straightforward data analysis, manipulation and interpretation following clear procedure and guidance to provide information.
- Operate relevant equipment, e.g. digital, specialist software, etc to enhance and process documents and information.
- Provide information and services to various stakeholders, including partner authorities, the general public, business users.
- Receive and respond to enquiries from and to customers, providing an effective and courteous service.
- Recognise the impact of issues arising and raise unusual or complex issues to senior employees to ensure appropriate resolution.
- Monitor financial records, take responsibility for cash within defined procedures.
- Follow established ordering procedures to ensure sufficient resources to meet service requirements.
- Communicate with service users/external contacts usually through established routine connections e.g. regular suppliers.
To be successful for this Administrator post you will need to have:
- Working knowledge of relevant systems, equipment, processes and procedures.
- IT skills including the use of standard software packages and bespoke databases where appropriate.
- Appreciation of the standards of conduct and output of the role and familiarity with work priorities and those of colleagues.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.