£11.17 - £12.17 per hour
4 days ago
3 months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy offices based in Blandford Forum on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £11.17 p/h.
As the Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Working with moderate supervision/guidance whilst being accountable for individual results and the impact these may have on both Sovereign and the team.
- Provide the first point of contact for team related enquiries. Liaise directly with all internal and external customers to solve problems using standard procedures in a; timely, efficient and effective manner. Ensure clients receive a prompt response and are kept informed of progress made.
- Applying knowledge and skills to complete a variety of day-to-day activities seeking guidance on issues outside of own personal area. Highlighting queries requiring the attention of colleagues in a reasonable time frame to promote an exceptional standard of customer service.
- Accepting full responsibility for acknowledging and answering basic queries which require a standard response. Generate/amend and circulate correspondence as directed prioritising and organising own work to meet agreed deadlines.
- Arrange and coordinate electronic diaries for meeting attendance. Occasionally attending meetings to represent and support the team. Taking minutes and organising refreshments as required.
- Compile satisfaction surveys and assist with the preparation of statistics and reports as directed. Contribute to projects by working collaboratively with others, as required for the efficient operation of the department and achievement of team objectives.
- Develop knowledge and skills in own area maintaining a good understanding of the electronic databases used within Sovereign.
- Ensure filing systems are accurately maintained from receipt of initial enquiry to recording respective stages. Update records promptly for clarity of reference and effective instant retrieval and use by others. Archive documents in compliance with Sovereign requirements and procedures. Sovereign Housing Association Limited is charitable to
- Implement new procedures as directed whilst actively participating in the review of the department and personal working practices to suggest solutions and improvements as necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times in relation to business-sensitive and personal information acquired through work.
- Provide assistance to other departments when occasionally called upon by responding positively to requests of help.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to Sovereign's corporate objectives.
- Observe and comply with policies and procedures for Health and Safety at Work and observe and continually promote equal opportunities and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
- Participate in learning and development activities that develop personal effectiveness and assist in improving performance in the role.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.